Wet Fogging, Fumigation, Biocide Clean-ups
We have never known a time like this when due to the coronavirus pandemic cleanliness & hygiene have been more in the forefront of people’s minds.
One of the ways viruses spread is through touch (both direct and indirect). By indirect, anywhere that has been touched can be considered a risk as the next person who touches can pick up the virus and carry on the chain.
For offices, households, surgeries, etc, the need for thorough cleaning has never been more important than right now.
• Infection Control and Prevention Certificate T-1913086-1991447
• In Line With Government & Worlds Health Organisation Recommended Standards (as stated on several Government health websites – read the reports here: Official Journal of the Healthcare Infection Society, ECDE Technical Report).
• Waste Carrier License Registration Number CBDL330543
• Treats all Exposed Surfaces, Walls, Floors & Ceilings
• Proof of Treatment Certification Issued
Throughout our careers offering deep carpet cleaning services, we have been asked to deal with trauma scenes, infection sanitisation & bio-hazard work. We have made houses safe for those with little or no–immune system in place due to chemotherapy.
Using some of the same sanitisation products used to keep our NHS safe and sterile, we have the knowledge, experience, training and equipment specific to biocide treatment to help.
If you have any concerns and would like to speak to an experienced professional in Biocide clean-ups please call us on 0191 241 1444 and find out how we can help make your offices & households as safe as possible for your staff, your customers and your families.❤